Does My Child Have Hearing Loss?
Does your child:
- Fail to react to loud sounds?
- Have speech and language delays?
- Have unclear or unintelligible speech?
- Point to objects rather than naming them?
- Use his/her voice to gain your attention?
- Listen to the radio or TV at loud volumes?
- Often ask you to repeat yourself?
- Have difficulty with attention at school?
- Complain of earaches or headaches?
Stay proactive by clicking the links below to learn more:
- Explore the early signs and symptoms of hearing loss in children
- Uncover the causes for hearing loss in children
- Read about the 3 most common types of hearing loss in children
The next step is to visit an audiologist who can professionally assess your child’s auditory system (outer, middle, and inner ear). If hearing loss is present, come to Hope so your child can receive the help they need to begin communicating with loved ones and enjoying what life has to offer.
“I am dedicated to my work because I believe in the power of communication.” ━Beckie Wood, Owner